A Permanent Solution
- Earthlok Soil Stabilizer has been injected in excess of 1,000,000 sq. ft. of projects.
- No reported failures with treated projects on the ground for 10+ years.
- Is the most cost-effective solution for permanent soil stabilization.
- It is often recommended by civil and geotechnical engineers.
- Ideal for new construction of swimming pools, walks, driveways, patios, and retaining walls.
- Ideal for perimeter injections of existing home foundations and swimming pools.
- Earthlok Soil Stabilizer has been tested by Rone Engineering, Alpha Testing, CTL Thompson, Foose Engineering, Gee Consulting, Hooper Group, and Henley Johnston.
By the Numbers
- USS Average Post-injection swell rate: 1%
- Typical swell tolerance for North Texas: 3%
- Post-injection swell test pass rate: 99.5%
- Earthlok has been specifically designed not to harm the environment.
- Most other soil stabilization chemicals include Napthalene Sulfonates as a dispersant for the chemical. Napthalene in larger quantities can be hazardous to the environment and to individuals who are exposed to it.
- At its inception, Earthlok has been designed without Napthalene or any other hazardous chemicals
Did you know?
- $12 billion is spent annually on foundation repair (Foundation Repair Association).
- 293 foundation repair companies are listed in the Dallas Yellow Pages.
- The average home foundation repair cost is $5,000 - $7,000 (This figure excludes repairs to damage caused by foundation movement. It could be thousands more to repair interior walls, exterior walls, doors, windows, flooring, etc.)
- Saves you up to 75% versus typical foundation repair costs.
- Protects your home.
- Provide budget-friendly payment plans to make it easy to protect your home and its value.
PERMANENT AFFORDABLE GUARANTEED